Копия шлема Lotus F1 Team 2012 Romain Replica Helmet 1:1, артикул 5055421520700
Наличие на складе: ожидается
Сообщить о наличии
Расскажи о нем друзьям!
Full scale model of Romain Grosjean’s striking Lotus F1TM Team helmet. Finely detailed and accurate representation of the 2012 season helmet.
It is a HP7 model, a state-of-the-art and innovative helmet conceived for open cockpit racing. The HP7 is the direct result of an intense Research & Development program by Bell Racing engineers and their close collaboration with Formula One drivers and teams.
The HP7 benefits from the latest technological evolutions and innovations in the fields of aerospace and military grade composite materials and energy absorbing materials. The result is a sleek, lightweight and efficient HP7 helmet, setting up new standards in the small and coveted world of open cockpit racing.
The HP7 main features are:
• Super high strength carbon composite shell, made in Bell Racing's high pressure proprietary moulding system, allowing pressures up to twice as high as in conventional autoclaves, combined with titanium hardware
• Shell & shield design have been optimized by moving the shield pivot points to a lower position, conferring cleaner sides, benefiting to aerodynamic behaviour, energy absorbing capacities and acoustic comfort
• Optimized ventilation thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intake and extraction channels strategically located around the shell, ensuring perfect ventilation all around the head and the face
• Various aerodynamic appendixes, such as air intakes, air extractors, spoilers and chin bar gurneys to ensure perfect cooling and perfect helmet stability at high speed in the most challenging open cockpit car environments
• Optical grade injected Double Screen Anti Fog shield, with variable thickness exceeding 5mm in the field of vision, setting up new standards in vision quality and fog control
• Improved shield sealing thanks to a new specific hollow synthetic rubber gasket, ensuring that no air and mainly no water in wet conditions can penetrate into the helmet through the eye port
• New ergonomic interior, using multiple densities comfort foams and padding to ensure best possible fit to a variety of head shapes
• Chin guard removable face piece, available in various thicknesses to accommodate all kind of cheeks and jaw shapes, with integrated channels offering multiple possibilities to install the optional integrated drinking tube system and all kinds of radio microphone systems.
This item is sold as a collectible and is not intended for use as a functional crash helmet and should not be used other than for display purposes.
It is not suitable for use in any driving, racing or other motorsport or sporting activity as a form of personal protective equipment. The item replicates exactly all the visual details of the original helmet such as the FIA hands device but inclusion of this device is for authenticity of replication. The replica helmet is not homologated by the FIA.